Your Auction Online
VanDerBrink Auctions has been utilizing the online service for over five years with great success. Online bidding provides more exposure for your auctions and potentially bringing more bidders to compete for items on your auction. VanDerBrink Auctions has found that online bidding has increased auction prices, in return higher profits for sellers. VanDerBrink Auctions will write and provide your sales catalog, get your online auction ready for bidders. This service does include some added expenses to sellers and requires more preparation time; we will discuss these expenses and options with you. Not all auctions are able to be conducted online. All details pertaining to online bidding will be discussed with contract negotiation.
At VanDerBrink Auctions we will…
- Develop an auction catalog. Post the catalog to our website and also to the appropriate online service provider. This may be eBay Live Auctions, Proxibid, LiveAuctioneers, or other service. Fees for this service will be discussed with contract negotiations. Prices may vary.
- Approve bidders for the auction and provide winning bidder information.
- Answer all questions from bidders and watch the auction. We will also provide equipment and staff for online services.
- Invoice buyers and arrange shipping and pickup of item. This will be coordinated with sellers.
- Collect money from online sales.
- VanDerBrink Auctions, LLC can conduct your auction online and also on site. The internet has opened up a whole new arena and lets the world come to your auction. We have had bidders from many countries participate in our Seller’s auction.
- VanDerBrink Auctions, LLC can also conduct your auction as a “Timed Online Only” Auction. Sometimes this works best for a seller. We work with you to see what avenue works best for you. Advertising is still done along with this type of auction.
Timed Online Only Auction
VanDerBrink Auctions, LLC can also conduct an Online Only or Timed Auction for you. Sometimes a Seller does not want to have an on-site auction but still sell their collection, farm equipment, or other items. They have another new option with today’s advances in technology; it’s called an Online or Timed Auction. VanDerBrink Auctions, LLC creates a catalog with pictures and advertises and markets the items nationally and locally, but the only way Bidders can participate is online, using a national provider, and for only a specific time period. This works well for Seller’s that may have only a few items to a huge collection. At the end of the specified time, money is collected and the Bidders make arrangements to pick up their purchases. It’s a great way to market and sell, without setting up for an on-site auction.